This is my “Uses” page, that lists the stuff I’m using right now. Much like these peeps, this is a place to link anyone who asks, in addition to being a personal reference.
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, 3.5 GHz) - Work.
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2015, 2.9 GHZ) - Personal.
- Sony Vaio (14-inch, 2011, 2.5 GHz) - Plex server.
- Keychron K3 with low profile optical reds ⌨️
- Apple Magic Mouse - 🖱
- Samsung U28E590 - 4k UHD Monitor 🖥
- Big ol’ gangsta TIBO Audio speakers under the desk. 🔊🔊
Terminal & Editor
- For cli, I’ve been using Hyper for a long while now.
- Also, a bunch of dotfiles, for further customisation.
- For my editor, Atom.
- Google Chrome
- Kap - screen capture.
- Spectacle - easy window placement.
- F.lux - easy on the eyes screen
- Gitify - desktop github notifications
- High Sierra Media Key Enabler - so the media keys open Spotify instead of iTunes. a.k.a mac-media-key-forwarder
For hosting I use GitHub Pages, previously Digital Ocean.